Wednesday, August 7, 2013

the west coast - 1

It's been over a month since these photos were taken. I took my journal and tried to write everything that I could not photograph. one day, I will learn to pair my photos and writing well.

I hadn't gone away in over three years. we threw everything into the back of a '94 station, picked some cities on a map and drove.


an hour and a half into our Great Adventure, we stopped for pizza in a city that was dead by 10pm





Zachary read Harry Potter to us when the hours in the car dragged on too long













"We are somewhere west of the Alberta border, and there are hills and sun and we are well on our way, somewhere. everywhere."





















a friend who had stayed with us several months ago had promised that if we were ever in the land of milk and honey (Chilliwack, BC), we could crash in her basement.











No comments:

Post a Comment